Sonntag, 30. September 2007

busy busy busy



the last two weeks were full. full of "work". Yeah our work became more concrete in its shape. so far i can say. lets call it rethinkin Healthcare system in Vietnam. like every delivered service here the healthcare system is full of co**uption. there is a public system but ask people how it works. 80% of the xpenditure on healthcare comes out of pocket. so if u would get sick here you can be sure to pay only to get into the right queue in front of the hosital reception. somehow things go like this. but eva and I will change it. So if anybody has an idea how to raise patient awereness, just give me a hint. So far we're studying the current system and working on a report for funding a future project. And so far I ve found cool guys here to discuss, to hang out and party. Eva and I are a dreamteam, still working on our superhuman skills for savin the world. But with a perspective on success, I guess.
After fighting my hang over from last night ( great party in the suburbs, drum n' bass, reggea, ragga and indie classics) so after that i had my first Kungfu class. But for today i Strted with tai chi. A good way to work on hang overs. :-)
Besides that I still didn't take any new pictures. Till now i avoided to clean my nikon and the lenses. So you only get some pictures from Hue and oh, of course from ba trang, a pottery village close to hanoi. Sorry for my absence. But thanks for the feedback. if u would give me more feedback, maybe ( thats one of the most important words in vietnam) i would update more often. So far.....I luv u all

Keine Kommentare: