Freitag, 17. August 2007

impossible

I Just wanted tu upload that first pics I shot but it seems to be impossible. because everytime I have tried to open my usb device it shows crazy hieroglyphics.
maybe i have to check another internet spot. people here kind but special because Ive never seen a sense in refreshing desktop icons for increasing cpu performance. but hey, maybe i could feed the keyboard with my coffe an it will be running like hell. sorry for beeing that sarcastic.....
well last days were still impressive. Iam actually falling in love with that noise stinky smoggie city. I was riding a lot on silkes bike and took some pictures oft that strange city with its different peeople living, working more or less breathing in. Most of the people used to wear mouthcoverings because of the smog Ive tried it aswell but didnt feel so comfortable. Yesterday my czech tandem Eva arrived from Ho chi minh. I ve picked her up and we had a mototaxi-ride through the city. When we went out for some "walking" she was , iguess, kind of shocked. Because there are not that parks and green spaces here and the city obviously wasnt made for walking ( maybe some body should write a song called "that city was not made for walking, lalalala". But as I did everyody adopted on that city and even more. nad after the very tasty traditional khmer food everything is excuseable even the dusty roads. Now i have to wake up that bunch sleepingbears from cologne and czech republic, i mean its almost half past nine and today is saturday. sleeping is so overrated.....more interesting things next and pics coming son, hopefully

1 Kommentar:

SIMCA hat gesagt…

Hey, good luck!!! and enjoy the smuggy city!!!