Donnerstag, 30. August 2007

siem riep + ho chi minh

So far so good. the days in siem riep were exhausting. so many temples in a short time. we had nice cycling trips to the countryside, thanks for that tiger. people on the countryside are so kind and warm in welcoming us to their villages. siem rieps nightlife must be developed even when youre sitting in the rooftop x-bar which is that location where you can stay longer than 1.00pm. expectations are not allowed. go there, wait there and fall asleep, the hang over is the same with or without partypeople. beware of the ladyboys and the female snooker champions. best wishes to nick ray the author of the lonely planet. By the way I hate u!
Now its ho chi minh what keeps me awake. saigon blue, cheers. tomorrow were heading for a shorttrip to the cu chi veitcong tunnels.

1 Kommentar:

Daniel Gerstner hat gesagt…

Hey Bro,

how is it going?
Yesterday I got Skype, it would be fine if you could tell my your nick, cause I did't find you by name!
I would love to talk 2 you again...

Bearhug

DannyDust